How do I order?
- The ideal way to place your order is through our website.
- If you would like personalised or bespoke items, please feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will happily discuss your requirements.
When are you open?
- We’re open and working in the studio Monday & Tuesday 9-5pm and Thursday & Friday 9-5pm
- We’re closed Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- If you place an order on Friday, we won’t start work on it until Monday AM
What happens once I have placed my order?
- You'll be kept informed about your order every step of the way. We'll let you know once we have received it, and of course once it's packaged and dispatched.
- As soon as we receive your order you will receive a confirmation email from us, please ensure when ordering that you access your email
- If you have requested a personalised or bespoke item, we will send you an email as notification that your item has been requested. It will take us approximately 2-3 days from the date of your order notification email from us, to collate your proof and send to you for approval. We won't send your proof until we have received all relevant information.
- Once we have your approval on the proof your item will be hand made by us in our studio which can take approximately 2-3 weeks depending on our turn around time. We will endeavor to fast track orders where we can, but please bear in mind all our items are made from scratch. Once your item has received its final glaze firing, it is then wrapped and securely packaged ready for dispatch.
- As soon as your order is dispatched we'll drop you an email to confirm let you know. We use Royal Mail so it can be tracked and traced along the way - we'll send you the tracking details in the dispatch email.
- If you feel your delivery should have arrived already please message us and we will provide an update.
How quickly will I receive my item?
- If your item is a stock item, we usually dispatch the same day (if order is placed before 1pm) and send via Royal Mail on your chosen delivery method. If for whatever reason, the stock item you have ordered is out of stock, we will email you to inform you stating our turnaround time to complete the order. If you wish to cancel your order at that time, you are more than welcome.
- For personalised & bespoke items, our minimum turnaround times are approximately 2-3 weeks (for more details, see. What happens once I have placed my order?)
Can you deliver my order any quicker?
- Depending on how busy we are, we can sometimes accommodate urgent requests so if you need your order delivered by a certain date please message us and we'll see if it is possible before you place your order
How will my item be wrapped and packaged?
- Each and every one of our keepsakes is wrapped in tissue paper so it will arrive as a beautiful gift and well packaged in a secure box so it arrives in immaculate condition.
Can you deliver direct to the recipient?
- Yes we can deliver to the recipient. Just be sure to complete their address as the shipping address.
How are your ceramics made?
- Each one of our piece is made from Earthenware clay. We handroll each piece, and depending on the type of item, we either hand cut or hand form it into shape. Each piece is then handstamped with the wording and carefully dried, then kiln fired.
- Once kiln fired to bisque stage, we hand finished each piece before dip glazing and re-firing to give each item its glossy finish
- Your item is then lovingly wrapped and carefully packaged so it arrives to you safely and in tiptop condition.
- Handmade from us means literally made by our hands and this is what we love about our products. Each item is individual and unique and may look slightly different from another but we feel this is part of the charm when you can tell they're not made on a production line.
I love your ceramics but would like a different size / shape that isn't currently available - is this possible?
- Of course anything is possible and we love working on new ideas and designs but there are limitations to what we can do. There will also be a surcharge for any completely bespoke designs due to the additional testing and time it would take to create. We don’t really hold stock of different sizes currently, so your items would have to wait for the next time the kiln was fired up. Please message us with your request and we'll let you know what we can do.
Any other questions?
Please feel free to contact us and we are happy to help.